This workshop will walk you through installing an OpenShift cluster and verifying
that the components that make up OpenShift are deployed successfully.
Who should attend
What you will learn
- OpenShift prerequisites
- Configuring docker storage
- Generating inventory file for the advanced installation
- Configuring aggregated logging
- Configuring metrics
- Defining persistent storage for the registry, metrics, and aggregated logging
- Role-based access control (RBAC)
- Deploying a sample application
This workshop is broken up into multiple labs that walk through related tasks
required for installing OpenShift Container Platform.