Ansible will enable you to create playbooks to automate networking devices from Arista (EOS), Cisco (IOS, IOS XR, NX-OS), Juniper (JunOS), Open vSwitch, and VyOS and many more! Includes Ansible Tower curated content specifically for network use cases.
Who should attend
- Network Engineers
- Technical Leeds
- Operations Engineers
- Site Reliability Engineers
What you will learn
- How to run ad hoc commands
- Writing your first playbook
- Using Ansible to gather data from network devices
- Configure, backup, and restore settings on network devices
- Parse configuration and information for reporting
This Ansible for Networking Workshop is meant for anyone who has had any exposure to Ansible, whether you have used it or not. We are going to start with a short overview and then we'll get into the lab as soon as possible. that is where we will spend most of our time.
- Have a Discussion - This will be boring if it's just us, up here talking for over 4 hours.
- Participate - We are going to cut you loose with Ansible and some networking devices, in just a little while. Have questions. Have opinions. Let us know if you have a way Ansible could be useful to you and we'll find a solution.
- Say "Hello" to your neighbor - Don't be shy - these workshops are best when worked together.
- Ask for Help - Got a problem? Want extra eyes on something? A potential bug? We're all ears!